Wednesday, October 13

Hats...Hats for Sale

When I was pregnant last winter, I got on this crazy knitting spree (no, not traditional knitting the kind you do on a loom). I still love all the hats I made and I look forward to the weather cooling down and cuddling up with a ball of yarn on my couch again this winter.

During the boutique I was in last weekend, I put some flowers on my hat and all of a sudden my hats transformed into something beautiful!! I used my little girl as my model, she loved wearing the hats because they're so SOFT! I'm a texture freak and my oldest boy has sensory processing disorder so we are all about all things soft & cuddly!!

There are more pictures on my etsy site: www.lalalolagifts.etsy.com




1 comment:

Zafran ali said...

Wow!so cute really nice work i like it its nice gift,thank,s for nice post.
Pakistan flowers