Tuesday, March 8

Yo Ho Yo Ho...My little boy turns ONE!

My baby is turning one next week! This year has gone by so fast and he's grown so much, as all babies do. I want to throw a really fun party for him and since he's the youngest of my three and the second to the youngest cousin, its important that I have a fun party for all other eight kids to do!

I'm going with a PIRATE theme...and have been scouring the internet and craft blogs looking for fun ideas.

I got the invitation done last night, found the cutest pirate paper courtesy of Jamie Dell Scraps, and then put it together on Photoshop...keep in mind that I am a self-taught, novice user of photoshop.

I have a mile long list from Oriental Trading and like ideas I've found at Cottage Industrialist.

If there's anymore great pirate theme party ideas out there, please comment and let me know! I'm looking forward to putting it all together over the next few weeks... :)

No comments: