Monday, May 9

Tissue Poms and Fashion

I had the most AMAZING opportunity this past weekend. My friend, Sarah, at Moments Defined Photography asked me to assist her in a fashion photo shoot for the up and coming stylist at CamarattaJuliette.

Bonus was that she asked me to make tissue poms for the shoot. It was really cool to use them in this old abandoned produce warehouse that is covered in grafitti and practically falling down. They're this touch of feminine in this delapitated place.

If you love the poms and are in the Queen Creek/San Tan Valley/Gilbert area I will be offering them for sale. I have them hanging as decoration in my own children's rooms, I've used them a million times for party decorations and they're AWESOME photography props.

Here's my price list:
Large $4
Medium $3.50
Small $3

Email me with what colors you are looking for. Pick up is free and there is a delivery fee depending on how far I have to drive. Please allow up to two weeks for these to be created for your event.

No comments: